I COULD BE GIRL
unless you want to be man
I COULD BE SEX
unless you want to hold hands
I COULD BE ANYTHING
I COULD BE EVERYTHING
I COULD BE MOM
unless you want to be dad
yeah you’re my hooker
(Source: alanajonesmann.com, via alexandriagloria)
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Ami Angelowicz and Winona Dimeo-Ediger (via makeupbag)
(Source: blackfemalescientist, via spiritguide)
O MONTE NO MEIO DO SOL E DA LUA
i found a title but not the artist…? anyone knows who it is please let me know.
In the week this has been in my queue for I looked around and think it’s this artist:
(Source: weheartit.com, via lettingithappen)
(Source: egorshapovalov, via kissingghosts)
PUSSY POWER PINS - MIAU MIAU POW
“Time Spent That Might Otherwise Be Forgotten” by Diane Meyer
(Source: feminismusfueralle, via kissingghosts)
drorn / manifesting
Ana Serrano, Salon of Beauty, lifesize town built ofcardboard, construction paper, acrylic paint, etc, Rice Gallery, Houston, Texas
The Window Socket offers a neat way to harness solar energy and use it as a plug socket. So far we have seen solutions that act as a solar battery backup, but none as a direct plug-in. Simple in design, the plug just attaches to any window and does its job intuitively.
Designers: Kyuho Song & Boa Oh
Oh my god
Frick Frakk Fuck
» Tumblr Ask
You are being Brainwashed.